BICYCLE TUNE-UP, MAINTENANCE, & SERVICE
- Call us at (416) 787-5463 to book your appointment
- Tune-ups are $95 (plus $35 for a wash). When you need less than a full tune-up we charge you less. When you need more work we'll provide you with an estimate.
- Have an emergency? Call us and we'll fit you in as soon as humanly possible.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What bikes do you service?
We service all makes, models and brands.
How much do you you charge for service?
Our general service package is $95 (plus $35 for a bike wash). When you don't require a full tune-up we only charge you for the work we do. When you need more work we'll provide you with an estimate.
My friends tell me you're the best. Is that true?
Yes. We work hard to earn your trust and keep it. We believe that we offer the best bike service in the western hemisphere.
I have an old beat up bike. Is it worth servicing with you?
Yes. We love all bikes. Our customers trust us to service their bike whether it's a 20 year old bike or a brand new super bike.
How long does it take to get my bike back?
We know that you value a quick turnaround. Our lead times vary depending on the time of year but we'll give you an accurate lead time when book your appointment. We will call you the moment your bike is ready for pick up.
Can I book a same day service?
Yes. Call us and we'll schedule a day where you can get same day service.
OPEN FOR YOU - AS BEST WE CAN
We are here for you, as best we can be during these crazy times. Our operating procedures and store hours are as follows:
- We are open with reduced hours, Tuesday - Friday : 11am - 5pm and Saturday 12pm - 4pm. We will be closed Sunday - Monday.
- We are open for bicycle service and product sales including bikes. We will bring the products you need outside for you.
- Please meet us at the rear entrance from the Green P parking lot behind the shop. Customers must remain outside (we're sorry about this).
- Payment will be taken by phone.
- For the time being, we will no longer allow trying on clothing and we will not be doing any bike fittings.
- We continue to take extra precaution by disinfecting each bike that arrives and leaves the shop. We are also disinfecting door handles and surfaces regularly throughout the day.
Stay safe. Stay kind.
Gavin, Ayal and Adam