- best handling CX bike Review by Ningman
- I first tried this bike at Cycle-Smart CX race. I have been racing cross since '95 and this is the best handling cross bike I have ridden. It is nimble like a road bike and with the high bottom bracket it feels like you can hop anything. The staff at KH can help you pick out the bike the bike of your dreams and it arrives ready to ride. I sized one size down from what I would normally and went with a little longer stem. Fit is perfect, the TRP canti brakes are awesome that the stiff frame helps to keep the brakes from flexing. (Posted on 7/31/17)
- I love this bike. It does everything! Review by Tim Gagne
I own a 2014 Kudu with cantis. I have to say that I continue to be pleased with this bike three years later, and 15,000 miles later.
I have used the bike to race cyclocross, training rides, club rides, endurance gravel rides, gravel races, and even century road rides. the bike just does everything well. the handling is spot on, it is stable on the road at speed, and is comfortable enough to be on for 6+ hour events.
The quality of the bike is on par with any high end carbon bike. I have had no issues with the quality of the build, or the finish. the paint is holding up well three years later.
I cant see myself buying a new bike anytime soon.
the customer service at Kindhuman is possibly the best I have seen in the industry. over the last few years I have inquired about fenders, a spare dropout, and some miscellaneous inquiries. I get responses quickly and the team at KH is very knowledgeable and friendly.
(Posted on 7/27/17)
- Corner Carving Machine!! Review by Phil
- This is my all time favorite bike I have ever owned. The geometry of this bike is perfect. Because of the geometry this bike carves corners on any cross course better than any other bike I have ever ridden. This is the one bike I own that I absolutely could not live without. It does everything I have ever asked of it better than any other bike I have ever ridden. Not to mention it looks amazing as well. I constantly get complimented on the color and look of my bike. If you are going to buy just one bike this is the one to buy!! (Posted on 7/26/17)