THE INDY CYCLING CHALLENGE // HONDA INDY TORONTO TRACK, EXHIBITION PLACE TORONTO // JULY 13,2017
Imagine racing your bike around the historic Honda Toronto Indy track! Imagine doing it with a group of your best riding buddies! Now imagine, you're doing it in support of a great cause like Prostate Cancer Canada. This is your chance to register your own team to compete in the Indy Cycling Challenge to help the 1-in-8 men and their families who are faced with prostate cancer each year.
When we found out about this unique and powerful new event, we had to be a part of it. KindHuman Bicycles is an Official Partner of the Indy Cycling Challenge and we cordially invite you to join us - along with three-time Olympic medalist Curt Harnett - on July 13, 2017 for the first ever Indy Cycling Challenge!
• 3 Challenges: Women's, Men's & Corporate
• Teams of 4 will race 12 laps - each cyclist will race 3 laps
• Registration is $250 per cyclist and teams must raise a minimum of $5,000
• Event will also include great food, music, amazing fundraising prizes, special guests and Honda Indy Toronto Tickets
• Team spots are limited so REGISTER NOW!